|Free To A Good Home!!
||[Nov. 5th, 2006|10:06 pm]
Stargate Atlantis Secondary Characters Ficathon
Take Me Home!!
- Lorne/Kavanagh, what makes them click
- Katie Brown (Duet)/Laura Cadman (Duet, Critical Mass), Ladies Poker Night
- Miko (Letter's from Pegasus) gets a nice surprise, fluff completely welcome
- Lorne/Anyone (gender doesn't matter) Fluff, maybe something to do with a holiday (birthday, summer solstice, whatever)
- Grodin/Lorne (Au-ish, pre-Atlantis, maybe Lorne thinking back once he gets there to find out Peter's dead)
- Dr. Dumais from "Hot Zone" / Kavanaugh (or any one of the other scientists...or heck, a marine) - on a trip to the mainland to help with building some of the Athosian's homes....seeing as how I think she's a structural engineer with...computer engineer thrown in.
- Lorne/Novak all out sex
- A normal day in the life of Major Lorne (Gen)
- Lorne/Heightmeyer first time going off world (for Heightmeyer)
- Grodin/Zelenka and the Atlantis black market
- Tech!Chuck dealing with taking on Grodin's gateroom responsibilities
- Zelenka, Miko, Simpson tag-teaming pranking Kavanagh
- Sgt. Bates babysitting
- Markham/Stackhouse aliens-make-them-do-it
- Miko/Lorne: Married with children
- Chuck/Teyla AU
- Parrish gardening
- Kate Heightmeyer relaxing
- Lorne/Novak - dealing with a potentially permanent separation from Earth
- Caldwell reflecting on the fate of the Atlantis Expedition (Can be dark or can be positive - Cessation, Abandoned, other)
- Lorne/Parrish - Get Caught in a compromising position
- Michael Kenmore - first day of light duty
- Katie Brown talking dirty (as much as you feel is in character) about McKay (in a flattering way) with the ladies who play poker
- How about some Peter Grodin smut? With anyone.
- Lorne/Parrish (from Runner) first time
- Zelenka/Miko Kusanagi (Letters From Pegasus) either first time or established
- Zelenka/Sheppard on a mission, romance optional.
- A day in the life of Miko Kusanagi (from "Letters From Pegasus")
- R&R with the Athosians on the mailand
- Ancient device causes body-swapping (hilarity may or may not ensue)
- A day in the life of Chuck
- Some of Kolya's background (if the author included Weir or Weir/Kolya, I would love that author forever, but that is completely optional)
- Lorne's team's first mission
- Beckett/Cadman infirmary fluff
- A typical (or not so typical) day for Lorne
- Cadman and assorted other women at a girl's poker night
- Engineer Chuck, day in the life
- Teyla/Heightmeyer fluff
- Hermoid, asgard observations
- Kavanagh/Simpson & angry/angsty attraction
- Novak, Cadman & various female characters during 'Ladies Poker Night'
- Lorne & various male characters during a 'guys night in/out' (sort of a spin on the ladies poker night).
- Capt. Dave Kleinman/Col. Caldwell - admitting feelings
- Capt. Dave Kleinman/Dr. Kate Heightmeyer - bored while stuck on Atlantis (Daedalus being repaired?)
- Capt. Dave Kleinman and Hermiod - the two must work together on some problem
- Lorne/Parrish (from Runner) getting themselves into trouble home on Atlantis
- Chuck Campbell/Lindsey Novak and a cultural divide
- Zelenka, an argument in the mess hall. (Gen, het or slash, it's all good.)
- Gate Tech Chuck backstory
- Chuck/Zelenka, one of them has a crush
- Zelenka, revenge and/or snark
- Laura Cadman's first night in her room without being in Rodney's head. Gen. Episodes: "Duet", "Critical Mass.",/li>
- A day in the life of Radek Zelenka, including the labs with McKay.
- Sora's thoughts of revenge of Teyla, leading up to "The Storm". Episodes: "Underground", "The Storm/The Eye."
- Keras. 1x06 - Childhood's End. Would love something slashy, perhaps with Sheppard (Keras seemed to think quite highly of him, asking him to join in the seremony just like that) or alternatively one of his own people. If gen, the day after his birthday and his plans for the future.
- Lorne/Zelenka. Slash again preferred. A moment of privacy between missions. If you'd rather write gen, something with either one or both will do nicely. I fangirl them both. ;)
- Kavanagh. Will he ever find anyone who likes him? ;) Slash or friendship. You pick the guy.
- Laura Cadman/Katie Brown, related to that kiss. (Cadman: Duet, CriticalMass. Brown: Duet)
- Hermiod, free time
- Zelenka, slice of life